Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 17-22 The Slacker

Well, it has been one of those weeks.  I could give you a long detailed excuse as to why I've been absent for the entire week.  But who cares, right?  The truth is...it's been busy, it's been good, but writing on this blog has been one of the last things I've been able to get to this week.  Who knew being a mom of three could be so busy?  Grin.

I truly don't have much to say today.  I'm thankful for a weekend with my family.  Today we celebrate my baby sister's birthday.  And I'm looking forward to watching college football with my hubs all afternoon and evening.  The biggest lesson the Lord is teaching me these days is that He does not work like a checklist.  I often think that if I do this, this and this, then He'll finally send His grace and love.  But that's just not how He works.  His grace and love come as a continuous supply.  I never once deserve it.  And thank goodness He doesn't wait until I do.  Each day is a gift and everything good in my life is a grace gift from Him.  Have a great weekend, friends.  Maybe I can be a better dedicated blogger this week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment