Sometimes we all just need some comic relief. Sometimes life just gets too busy, too hard, too complicated that we often forget to stop and just enjoy what's going on around us. Am I right or am I right? So, with that said, here are the latest happenings around the homestead...
1. In an effort to eat healthier in hopes of shedding these last few pounds of baby weight, I now officially HATE refried beans and wheat tortillas. Surprisingly, I might consider sacrificing my oldest child for a slice of cheese.
2. I had a huge blackhead above my lip right in the middle of my face. Successfully, I popped it but now I have a huge crater on my face that won't seal if my life depended on it. I've tried everything to close it back. It just won't and now I'm just hoping people will think it's a beauty mark.
3. My dog has finally stopped peeing on the carpet in my boys' bedrooms. What was the trick, you might ask. Locking her in the laundry room for the rest of her days on this planet. Works every time.
4. I finally quit finding human pee at the bottom of the toilet in my boys' bathroom. I think it might be because I reminded the children to pee straight down...not straight out. For the love...
5. The hubs has been out of town for two weeks. I now have a new and profound respect for single mothers. I also have a deep and total understanding for why some momma animals eat their young.
There you have it, folks. My life. Riveting, isn't it?
What about you? Anything earth shattering happening in your life?