Saturday, December 1, 2012

Scripture Memory Verse 23

Well, friends, can you believe it is December?! 

Today, I will post my next to last verse for the year.  A blog post would not be suffice in telling you how learning this particular passage, Psalm 139, has impacted my life this year.  Truly, the Lord has used it in more ways than one.  If you have taken this journey with me, I'd love to hear any personal testimony you may have on how the Lord strategically used the verses you learned for 2012.  Several of our friends agreed to this challenge through this blog, but also through Facebook.  Feel free to share with me through either avenue.  Looking forward to hearing how God has worked in your life.  Here is my verse for December 1st...

Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  Psalm 139:23 (NIV)

Praise be to the One whose words breathe life into our souls,
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment