Friday, September 14, 2012

Scripture Memory Verse 18

Goodness!  This month is flying by. I'm posting a day early here since the Bulldogs play tomorrow.  I will be completely and utterly distracted by that.  So, here is my verse for mid-September...

Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand - when I awake, I am still with you.  Psalm 139:18 (NIV)

In case you're just now reading this blog, a group of friends and I have committed to memorizing Scripture twice a month for the entire 2012.  I am memorizing Psalm 139.  It's perfect because it has exactly 24 verses which will provide for me for the entire year.  Please feel free to join us even though we are already to September.  This isn't a competition or about following any rules.  We just want to encourage one another in our walk with the Lord. 

If you're interested, simply comment to this blog post with the verse you are memorizing, its address and the translation you're memorizing from.  You definitely don't have to comment, but I always love reading the verses you have chosen. 

Enjoy your weekend.  And GO DAWGS!!
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment