Thursday, March 15, 2012

Scripture Memory Verse 6

Today is Verse Day!  I look forward to these two days every month; I really do.  I pray the Lord is strategically using your verses to speak to you, to encourage you, to challenge you, and to strengthen you.  Here is mine for March 15...

"Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain." -Psalm 139:6 (NIV)

Another passage the Lord brought me to this month was from Numbers.  I wanted to share it with you in case any of you would like to memorize it.  It is perfect to pray over yourself, your family, anybody!!  It is...

"May the Lord bless you and protect you.  May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you.  May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace."  -Numbers 6:24-26 (NLT)

I can't wait to hear from you.  Let me know how the Lord is using these verses in your life.  Somebody testify, amen?!

Love y'all,
Linds

3 comments:

  1. "Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain." -Psalm 139:6 (NIV)

    My friend and fellow co-worker are doing this together and she and I have come up with sign-language to help memorize. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified." Romans 8:30

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, sorry I'm late.

    Here's that last verse in Ephesians.

    Ephesians 3:19

    "And to know this love that surpasses knowledge - that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." NIV

    ReplyDelete