Friday, November 4, 2011

Blessings

I am wishing for a different personality today.  A personality where life is always good, everyone likes me, I love everybody, I am always energetic, I am always in a good mood, I see the good in every situation, I make time to play with my children, I bake cookies for my family, and I have perfect hair, perfect skin, and a perfect body.  Not too much to ask, right?  Life's been interesting lately, and I'm tired of fighting.  The weekend is almost here, and I just want to take my family and go climb under a rock until Monday (maybe later).  I have the personality to easily get distracted by the bad things that are happening around me rather than focusing on the good things.  The good things almost always outweigh the bad.  So today, I'm going to work real hard at noticing my blessings.  Here are just a few...

1.  My husband is so handsome and loves me more than I deserve.  He brings me presents for no reason and he is the bestest friend anyone could have.
2.  My children are precious and always keep me laughing.  They are healthy and smart and know how to love.  What more could I want?
3.  I have more than I need to make life comfortable...house, food, warm bed, etc.
4.  I am surrounded my family and friends almost everywhere I go.
5.  I live where I can practice my faith without fear. 
6.  Jesus loves me so much He died for me so that I could spend eternity with Him.
And finally...
7.  I am getting my hair cut and highlighted today along with a fresh eyebrow wax.

See?  Blessed, indeed!!
Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment