Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Healer Of My Heart

Lord, I cry out to you on behalf of those who need Your healing.  For the sick, heal them in Jesus' Name.  For the lost, save them in Jesus' Name.  For the heartbroken, restore them in Jesus' Name.  For the addicted, break them in Jesus' Name.  For the angry, still them in Jesus' Name.  For the worried, calm them in Jesus' Name.  For the fearful, send forth Your peace in Jesus' Name.  For your children, love us in Jesus' Name.

Click on the link below and enjoy.  Stop what you are doing and worship your Heavenly Father, the Healer of our souls.

Healer Of My Heart by Sisters

Love,
Linds

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey,

    I can't thank God enough for His perfect timing and using you!!! I just got off the phone with my cousin Julie from NJ in tears...going in for an MRI of her brain/inner ear tomorrow...she was so fearful of what they may find...after alot of praying, praying God's Word over her, we ended our call with....just trust Him...I promised her I would find some verses to send her...and your blogspot arrived!!! God's perfect timing!!! Thank you...He is using you!!!!

    ReplyDelete