Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Scripture Memory Verse 10

My beloved mother-in-law passed away yesterday.  So, I am a day late on getting my memory verse up.  I hope to post soon about her passing, but for now here is my verse for May 15...

"even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." -Psalm 139:10 (NIV)

Eager to hear from you who are still memorizing.  Haven't heard from many of you in a while.  Don't give up.  Keep staying in His Word.  It is what gives us hope.

Linds

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey:

    I didn't post the first part of the month, so here are my two verses for this month.

    "The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. Psalm 27:1-2 NIV

    ReplyDelete